- Customer Service: 209-883-8222
- My Electric Account
Automated Bill Pay
Automated Bill Pay - An Easier Way to Pay
Writing a check every month for your electric bill? There is an easier way to pay. TID's Automated Bill Pay (ABP) lets you authorize TID to deduct funds from your account (bank, savings and loan or credit union) to pay your TID bill directly each month. You will receive a monthly statement and have 15 calendar days from the statement date on your bill to review it before the payment is deducted.
- Convenience - ABP replaces writing checks and mailing your recurring payments.
- Saves Money - ABP eliminates postage and check costs.
- Reliability - with ABP, your bill is always paid on time, even if you forget or are away from home.
- Safety - ABP prevents payments from being lost or stolen in the mail.
For questions regarding ABP, call Customer Service at (209) 883-8222.